Popularity of Permanent Makeup treatments is at an all-time high with brows being at the top of the list followed by eyeliner and then lips. Everyone is after beautiful hassle free makeup and it’s clear to see why. Permanent Cosmetics is not just a celebrity procedure but an affordable luxury for everybody. Here are some top reasons to choose Semi- Permanent Makeup and why it could be just what you are looking for: –
Time Saving. Saving time is a huge benefit to your day. What could you do if you had more time? How long do you currently spend applying makeup in the morning or after activities such as sports where you need to re-apply later on?
Money Saver. Once you have had a treatment from a reputable Permanent Makeup artist you will soon realise how much money you have saved on cosmetics products. Good makeup is expensive and over the course of a year you could find yourself saving hundreds of pounds.
Definition. Permanent Makeup brows can literally be life changing. It can give you a huge confidence boost. Beautiful, face framing definition can be achieved. Your brows will look shaped and with natural colours and realistic hair strokes. Your lips will be defined and your eyeliner will make your eyes really stand out.
All this by just getting up every morning with no effort needed.
When looking for a Permanent Makeup Artist, don’t forget to:-
- Ask about their experience and training
- Look at a portfolio of the artists previous work
- Level of achievement such as medical tattooing skills
- The type of premises they are working from
- Are they licensed to perform this treatment as well as insured
- The treatment room should follow compulsory infection control protocols
- Check out their testimonials and ask to speak to a few previous clients.
- Ask them about how safe their pigments and equipment are and if they meet European standards
- Get to know your technician and their background in the industry
- You should have plenty of time to ask any questions during a consultation where the artist will assess your suitability and give you an insight in to what they can do for you.
… and just a tip – pay too cheap you could end up paying 10 times over to correct the work. Base your decision on the artist not the price.