Terms and Conditions of Cancellation & Booking Policy
- Please note that a redeemable deposit of £75 for booking of one procedure, £150 for two procedures and £225 for booking of three procedures will be required to secure an appointment. If vouchers are purchased the value of deposit applies as same*
- Tracy Fensome Permanent Cosmetics reserves the right to 50% of the total fee for cancellation with less than one weeks’ notice, or for failure to keep appointments. By booking this treatment and paying the deposit you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement between both parties.
- Confirmation will be confirmed by email and on line booking email will be sent. By booking you agree to our booking terms and conditions for Permanent Cosmetics Makeup UK Ltd.
- Booking deposits are required within 2 days of booking to secure the booking.
Bank Transfer details:
Permanent Cosmetic Makeup UK Ltd
sort code 30 10 49
Credit/debit card payments by phone available if you call 07980578252. Certain master cards and Visa due incur a 3-4% charge.
- Paid booking deposits are non-refundable for any cancellations. Before booking please ensure you are able to attend.
- *Non refundable deposits apply to a deductable value on voucher purchases. To reschedule 1 week’s notice is required with a £75 deposit.
- To rebook a non arrival appointment a £200 deposit is required.
- A patch test must be performed 24-48 hours prior to procedure appointment or a scratch test on the day can apply.
- Full paying procedure will include a free ‘top-up’ (excludes medical and ‘12-18 month to ups). To be used within 8 weeks of the original procedure date.
- If a third treatment is required the cost within a 3 month period of the first treatment date charges will be between £95 to £150 subject to requirement. After that time, if a further treatment is required please refer to pricing structure on aftercare form.
- The success of the treatments is subject to the points detailed in the signed consent form by client. Treatments are non refundable irrespective of outcome.
- Pre procedure and after care must be followed thoroughly. Permanent Cosmetic Makeup UK Ltd has the right to refuse a treatment and top up if these are not adhered to. A rebooking fee will apply.
- Client complaints must be made within 4 weeks of treatment by phone and email/letter detailing and providing clear full pictures of the treatment area. We shall respond within a 24-72 hour period where possible.