Skincare & Aesthetics
How Can We Help?
Whoever said you had to grow old gracefully?
Let us help you freshen up and brighten your face with this incredible anti-wrinkle treatment. Suitable for both men and women.
Get in touch and book your consultation today.
No exercise 4 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
The permanent makeup pigment is designed to remain under the skin forever however, it is likely to fade over time that means you will require it topping up after a period of time. After your initial session and the healing process has complete, you will need to come back for a top-up after 6 to 8 weeks. This is to ensure you are happy with the colour and shape of your healed brows and fill in any areas which may have been missed. They will then last between 12 and 18 months when you will need to return for the colour to be freshened up.
100%. A consultation is where we can discuss your treatment in detail. You will sit down together and Tracy can find out what it is you are wanting to achieve with your results. Throughout your consultation she will also be able to advise you and go through any medical conditions you may have. A consultation is always recommended with a treatment such as permanent cosmetics.
As with any treatment that involves breaking the skin there can be a feeling of slight discomfort. However, Tracy will numb the area prior to your treatment and this will help relieve any feeling of discomfort. She will be checking on you throughout your treatment to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
It is suggested that permanent makeup is carried out at least 3-5 weeks after having botox. During this 3-5 weeks, the skin has time to heal there will be less risk of moving botulinum toxin around the face. If you are considering both lip fillers and lip blush then it’s recommended that you get the fillers first. However, lip blush is designed to give you fuller lips without going through the trauma of dermal fillers.
- Avoid retinol. It can cause flaking causing results to appear patchy and uneven. As the skin cells naturally shed, so does the pigment.
- Do not touch, scratch or rub the treated area whilst healing.
- Don’t pick any scabs as this will cause patchy results.
- Avoid any physical activities that result in excessive sweating.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning as this will cause the pigment to fade quicker. Always make sure you are wearing an SPF when outdoors.
- No facial treatments until completely healed.